Seven tips for taxpayers with foreign income

1. Report worldwide income.

2. File required tax forms.

3. Consider the automatic extension.

4. Review the foreign earned income exclusion.

5. Don’t overlook credits and deductions.

6. Get tax help outside the U.S.

If you have questions or would like more details, call me at 734.332.9949.  I offer a free half hour consultation for new clients.

About JLM & Associates/Management & Tax Services

I am an accredited business accountant helping small businesses and individuals
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s